Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Life Stories: For Further Discussion

I was checking out some of the blogs that I like to read (see side bar) and was pleased to read Donald Miller's blog, written yesterday (1/5) on "Living a Meaningful Story - Creating Memorable Scenes." In light of what I wrote on New Year's Day and what I preached on last Sunday, I think you might get something out of what he had to say. Check it out. And be sure to read Part 1.

Living a Meaningful Story (Pt. 2)- Creating Memorable Scenes.


Living a Good Story (Pt. 1) - An Alternative to New Years Resolutions

Funny how much we think alike, Miller and I. I'm glad I didn't read these before I wrote my last blog entry (1/1/10), I probably wouldn't have wrote it!

1 comment:

note on life said...

Jim--ever check out IMonk? Good blog...blessings--KB